AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet  :: Libre Service :: Code pour RP Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Code pour RP - N°01

forevertry

forevertry
Jeu 18 Oct - 21:24

the beauty of the dark ,

the beauty of the dark, is the beauty of you. i dream of dream and dreams of you but nightmares always block the view. i can't sleep, no. the beauty of silence, is the noise of no words when everything i listen for is here when you walk in the door, tonight, yeah. where is the light in your deep dark room? a shock of light could save you from the shadow. why is the dark behind the moon? out of reach until the light is shattered. the ugly thing i do for beauty- if you could see what's real in me, then maybe beauty wouldn't be so cruel. ------------------

YOUR POST GOES HERE!!

ty lexy of sds & atf!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
forevertry

forevertry
Jeu 11 Avr - 21:15
Code:
<div style="width:410px; border:20px solid #ADD8C7; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/fwk9ld.jpg); padding:15px;">

<div class="mstesttext" style="color:#EFB298; text-align:right; line-height:95%; font-style:italic;font-family:georgia;font-size:30px;">the beauty of the dark ,</div>

<div style="width:400px; height:210px; background-image:url(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m92i97Z3zK1rz8fk6o1_500.jpg); border:3px double #a8a8a8;"></div>

<div style="width:406px; font-family:courier new; font-size:9px; color:a8a8a8; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:justify; line-height:98%;">the beauty of the dark, is the beauty of you. i dream of dream and dreams of you but nightmares always block the view. i can't sleep, no. the beauty of silence, is the noise of no words when everything i listen for is here when you walk in the door, tonight, yeah. where is the light in your deep dark room? a shock of light could save you from the shadow. why is the dark behind the moon? out of reach until the light is shattered. the ugly thing i do for beauty- if you could see what's real in me, then maybe beauty wouldn't be so cruel. ------------------</div><br>

<div style="width:400px; background-color:eeeeee;"><div style="padding:5px; font-family:times new roman; font-size:10px; color:#666666; text-align:justify; line-height:98%;">

YOUR POST GOES HERE!!

</div></div><div style="width:400px;">
</div>
<div style="width:400px; font-family:arial; font-size:7px; color:a8a8a8; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; line-height:98%;">ty lexy of sds & atf!</div></div>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Code pour RP - N°01
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1