AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet  :: Libre Service :: Code pour Signature :: Signature classique Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Signature N°09

forevertry

forevertry
Lun 5 Sep - 21:24
i'm capsized,
erring on the
edge of safe
I listened in. yes, I'm guilty of this-- You should know this. I broke down and wrote you back before you had a chance to Forget. forgotten, I am moving past this, giving notice. I have to go----yes, I know that feeling---- know you're leaving.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
forevertry

forevertry
Lun 5 Sep - 21:24
A DREAM ALOUD
A kiss, a cry. Our rights, our wrongs. A moment, a love. A dream aloud-- A moment, a love-- A dream aloud. So stay there, Because I'll be coming over, and while our blood's still young-- It's so young-- It runs. And we won't stop until it's over, Won't stop to surrender. Songs of desperation--- I played them for you. A moment, a love.
forevertry

forevertry
Lun 5 Sep - 21:25
now each love's more like a match---
a blinding spark that burns out fast
Will I have learned so very little When these bones are old and brittle? I wait to talk when I should listen, And cloud mistakes with false revisions. All my friends are forward-thinking-- Getting hitched and quitting drinking--- And I can feel them pulling away As I'm resigned to stay the same.
forevertry

forevertry
Lun 5 Sep - 21:26
technicolor boys
transistor radios Blasting their treble tones, And the arguments are disputed after school In the parking lot as the teachers bend the rules. Patiently you waited for a courting boy's embrace, And then everyone would know. But the letter jacket wasn't yours to own, And it proves to be on the temporary loan. And as they all grow older, the truth will be understood --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
because we never turn out the way we thought we would

Contenu sponsorisé
Signature N°09
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1