AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet  :: Libre Service :: Code pour RP Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Code pour RP - N°20

forevertry

forevertry
Mer 8 Mai - 13:40
light on my heart ,
light on my feet Light in your eyes I can’t even speak

it was four months in complete hell, four months away from his husband and ethan hated every second of it. the worst part wasn't the fact he didn't have any alcohol, that he had to spill his feelings and listen as there were people worse off around it. no, the one thing that he hated more than anything, was the fact that he didn't have aiden with him. that he was restricted to phone calls every few days, a few hours outside with him whenever aiden was allowed to visit and it was never enough. going from seeing his husband every day, to barely being able to and being told when he could and couldn't see him, ethan hated it. he couldn't stand it, but he knew that if he just buckled up and did his best, then maybe he would be able to see his husband faster. and as soon as he was told that after four long months he was being released, ethan couldn't believe it. after everything they had been through, this was the time that they could finally start over again and all he wanted to do was go home and never let aiden out of his sight ever again. keep him in his bed, keep him right by his side because ethan really didn't think he could go any longer without his husband, not after it being months and any longer would do his head in. he had tried so hard to make sure he was going down the right path again, giving everything a good chance to be better and everything was worth it, as soon as he saw his husband's pretty face once more. it was all he lived for anymore.

barely sleeping the night before, ethan couldn't help it if he was grinning like a maniac as soon as he saw aiden, bouncing on the spot and wasted no time in wrapping his arms around the frame of his husband, clinging on tightly with tears shining in his eyes, finally happy ones after so long. he still was surprisingly quiet, unable to figure out what to say as he curled up in the car, sitting on the passengers side with his body turned as far as he could towards aiden, hand resting on his wrist so he didn't have to take it off whenever his husband had to shift gears. eyes closing during the thirty minute drive that of course ended up over an hour because of new york traffic, ethan still faced his husband and finally felt relaxed for the first time in too long. trying to simply melt against the seat, he was sure he had the goofy grin on his face as he never took his eyes off of his husband, apart from when he just barely fell asleep. but ethan knew that he was never happy as he was right then, back with aiden and everything was better.

but nothing would prepare him for the burst of energy he received as soon as the car stopped and that was when ethan knew he was home, they were home together and his whole body was buzzing as he carried his stuff up, walking behind his husband and the grin was still on his face. jumping impatiently from foot to foot as he waited for the door to be opened, already trying to push aiden in as he just needed to be inside and ethan chucked his bag on the floor, pushing his husband back against the door as soon as they were inside. "i love you," he murmured, already half hard in his pants as he buried his face against the crook of his husband's neck and inhaled, taking back in every scent he had missed for months. "i missed you so damn much." ethan whined, hands sliding under the hem of his shirt as though he was trying to get closer and nothing had felt as good as finally being back with him. "god, i love you aiden." he mumbled, hands scrambling against his hips as he kept him pinned by the door and pressed his lips against aiden's, for the first time in forever and knew that this was exactly he had missed. kissing his husband until they ran out of breath and could feel the small tears formed in the corners of his eyes, no time wasted as he deepened the kiss and moaned softly at his husband's sweet taste, everything that tasted like home.

sozzz i just kinda had to because it's been on my mind but yay for cuteness winnnn i told myself to not ramble... oops? apparently i need to keep using gifs all the time toooooo~

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Code pour RP - N°20
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1