AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet  :: Libre Service :: Code Divers Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Code pour Journal Intime N°5

forevertry

forevertry
Jeu 14 Nov - 21:29
5/10/97

maybe it's the way she walked
straight into my heart and stole it

Dear Diary,

Through the doors and past the guards, just like she already owned it. I said, "Can you give it back to me?" she said, "Never in your wildest dreams!" And we danced all night to the best song ever, we knew every line, now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her, cause we danced all night to the best song ever
I think it went oh oh oh, I think it went yeah yeah yeah, I think it goes...
Said her name was Georgia Rose and her daddy was a dentist. Said I had a dirty mouth (I got a dirty mouth) but she kissed me like she meant it! I said, "Can I take you home with me?" she said "Never in your wildest dreams!"
You know I know you know I'll remember you and I know you know I hope you'll remember me and you know I know you know I'll remember you and I know you know I hope you'll remember how we danced, how we danced... one, two, one, two, three! How we danced danced all night to the best song ever, we knew every line, now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her, cause we danced all night to the best song ever.
Harry

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Code pour Journal Intime N°5
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1