AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet  :: Libre Service :: Code pour Signature :: Signature HTLM Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Signature N°20

forevertry

forevertry
Dim 24 Aoû - 12:26

no light in your bright blue eyes
You are the hole in my head You are the space in my bed You are the silence in between What I thought and what I said You are the night time fear You are the morning when it's clear When it's over, you will start You're my head, you're my heart No light, no light in your bright blue eyes I never knew daylight could be so violent A revelation in the light of day You can't choose what stays and what fades away And I'll do anything to make you stay No light, no light Tell me what you want me to say Through the crowd eyes crying out at me In your place there were a thousand other faces I was disappearing in plain sight Heaven help me, I need to make it right You want a revelation, You want to get it right But, it's a conversation, I just can't have tonight--------
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Signature N°20
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1