AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet  :: Libre Service :: Code pour Signature :: Signature HTLM Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Code pour signature N°03

forevertry

forevertry
Ven 19 Oct - 11:30
Code:
<br><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Montez|Josefin+Sans:400,400italic|Satisfy|Rochester|Vibur|Francois+One|Marvel:400,400italic' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><center><div style="line-height:95%;"><div style="font-family:'vibur'; font-size:42px; color:#38221e;">love me sweetly and completely!</div><Br><div style="width:379px; font-family:'marvel'; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color :#652b20; text-align:justify; line-height:95%;">Cause when we are good, we're grand, but when we're bad we are very bad. But I stick around 'cause the love that you're giving me is the best I've ever had. Oh, oh, oh, oh. And it's funny to me, the way that things have worked out. There's no doubt in my mind that you can't recall what this all was about. So let's give it up. Love me sweetly and completely Come and sit beside me 'cause you know I need you near. When you're wheelin' with that feelin' we'll paint the town pink 'cause baby, red is so last year. ------------------------------------------------------------------------</div><table><td><div style="width:200px; height:25px; border-top:10px solid #f47671; background-color:#f3f3f3"></div><div style="width:200px; height:300px; background-image:url(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maneexFIfu1rz8fk6o6_250.png);"></div></td><td><div style="width:200px; height:300px; background-image:url(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maneexFIfu1rz8fk6o5_250.png);"></div><div style="border-bottom:1px dotted #f3f3f3"><div style="width:200px; height:25px; border-bottom:9px solid #f8b6a6; background-color:#f3f3f3"></div></div></td></table></div></center>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
forevertry

forevertry
Ven 20 Juin - 15:25

love me sweetly and completely!

Cause when we are good, we're grand, but when we're bad we are very bad. But I stick around 'cause the love that you're giving me is the best I've ever had. Oh, oh, oh, oh. And it's funny to me, the way that things have worked out. There's no doubt in my mind that you can't recall what this all was about. So let's give it up. Love me sweetly and completely Come and sit beside me 'cause you know I need you near. When you're wheelin' with that feelin' we'll paint the town pink 'cause baby, red is so last year. ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Code pour signature N°03
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1