AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet  :: Libre Service :: Code pour Liens Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Code pour lien - N°14

forevertry

forevertry
Mar 7 Mai - 18:38

first mckinney | 24 | montana lane | c. colfer

sup @ becky doing so much crisscolfer lately, but idk. it's my crack god damn it. ANYWAY, it's why i'd love a chris for luke~ so luke and chris met in hs, luke is a year older and he took chris ~under his wing~ and they've been best friends ever since. and well, it turned into more when lucas graduated and it was more because chris totes wanted to have him for himself, know he does while he is away at college and shizz. and they really have been together for about ten ish years now~ but dating since 18/17 and thennnnn, luke decided he wanted to get married. to chris. when they were 21/20. so he proposed, chris said yes and they were married the next year. fast forward to now, where they are living together and it's all cute and cuddly. they have recently adopted ariel, because they've always wanted a child and they wanted someone older, because they were never sure what could happen with them and babies. but ariel has been in their lives for just over eight months and they really are just a happy gay couple yayyy~

but anyway, you can read more about them in luke's app and shizz, we can come up with drama llama and stuff idk. but i want cuteness, okay. he'd be 24, living on montana lane and he can have any personality, history and all that jazz. but luke took chris's last name when they got married, because he hated seeing 'cassidy' as his last name with all this drama with his father. and so it'd mean i'd love if they were all close with chris's family. IDK WHAT I'M SAYING ANYMORE TBH, just make him and i'll give you cupcakes and codes and cookies and other things that start and don't start with c~

first mckinney | 14 | montana lane | a. winter

now with this cutie patootieeeeeee, she is luke and chris's adoptive daughter. yusss, gay couple with an older child, it's all badass. so ariel, you can make up her back story and everything, how she was put up for adoption and different things. but basically, she's been living with lucas and chris for about eight months now. and at first it was obv. all awkward and shizz, but i can totes see luke being the ~cool~ dad, that gives her ice cream when she shouldn't, lets her stay up after her bedtime and chris is the one that is actually a smart and serious parent. but they are now getting into their own routines and things. i want heaps of cute family threads, okay.

and her personality, name and all that jazz, it's all up to you. but again, she has chris's last name of mckinney. you can read more about her in luke's app as well. and i'd looooove if it was ariel winter, because she is fucking gorg ikik. but if not her, then i wouldn't be opposed to hailee steinfeld, elle fanning... anyone else you can think of. she's just 14 and their sassy cute little daughter. again, make her and i'll give you codes and cupcakes and idk, sunshine rainbowsss~~~

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Code pour lien - N°14
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1