AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet  :: Libre Service :: Code pour Liens Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Code pour Lien - N°07

forevertry

forevertry
Jeu 22 Nov - 10:39
Prénom P² NOM,

it's only a crime,
it's only a crime if get caught. only if i, if i get caught. it's only a line if it gets bought.
omg. okay. so. this is charlotte. plz call her that. if you're jasmine or a close friend (AHAHHAHAHA) or family. maybe you can call her charlie. /maybe./ she is like. fierce. and fabulous. okay. so her family is like pretty fucked up. she has a little brother and a dad. her dad is a hollywood movie director who keeps marrying all of these bimbo actresses. her mom is a bigshot lawyer in san diego. charlie here grew up with her dad, mainly, but she's closer to her mom. she's like. idk. she's rich and she lives like it, i guess you could say? she's extremely materialistic. if it doesn't have a designer label she won't even let her dog (WHO IS A TEACUP MALTIPOO MIGHT I ADD HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) pee on it. so. uhm. okay. what else. think mickey thing. charlie is like. very selfish. she wants everything to be hers. she's also kind of really. attention seeking. she wants to be famous. she used to be famous (at least. within her school. and hey, fame is fame,right?), but then her ex step monster made her move to new york for a boarding school and bye bye fame and hello hell!!1!11! at first charlie hated it here. but eh. it isn't that bad anymore. she has jas now, so ;3 but yes. she is. shellfish. and greedy, i guess. xD and uhm. she tends to come off as like. a major bitch. omg. but she's like.. not? she doesn't dish out compliments much, and don't ask for them unless you're looking to be slapped. she hates people who fish for compliments/sympathy. don't ask for the truth unless you want her full opinion. she's loud and she's like. idk. proud?? she has an opinion on everything and yeah. she has a HUGE ego that i'm pretty sure can't be compared (but you can try ;DD) sort of think of blair waldorf from gg? but idk. less bitchy. when you get down to it though... charlie does care. she will pretend she doesn't and apply more lip gloss. but she does. she so does. friends. yes, lots of them!!! LOLOLOL JK. charlie doesn't... get along with people. SHE TRIES TO BE NICE, SHE REALLY DOES. but. sometimes. she just. cant be. xD and she's like. idk. if your ego is as big as hers or bigger. there's a chance you won't really get along.omg. and prepare for like. lots of banter if you are her friend. she has like. high standards for friends. so. yeah. xD enemies ERRRRRRRRRRYONE loversa lot. well. a lot of past flings. nothing srs. and uhm. idk. she has high standards? and she's like.. a hopeless romantic. but if you're not rich you have no chance with her. js. and. well. omg. i have ideas for this. she needs two lovers. and LOTS of past flings. she's also not afraid to get sexual, either. ;D omg. okay. but like. I MIGHT PUT UP A REQUEST FOR HER LIKE. TWO PLOTS I HAVE GOING ON. but. omg. yes. i think thats it?? sex her up C:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
forevertry

forevertry
Ven 12 Avr - 19:38
Code:
<center><div style="width:492px; border-right:1px dashed #d9a795; border-left:1px dashed #c5aeb4;"><div style="width:475px; border:6px solid #f3f3f3;"><div style="width:474px; border:1px dotted #000;"><div style="width:450px; height:400px; background-color:#e9e9e9; padding:5px; line-height:.9; border-bottom:7px solid #d9a795; border-left:7px solid #d9a795; border-top:7px solid #c5aeb4; border-right:7px solid #c5aeb4;"><div style="padding-top:20px;font-family:times new roman; font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:42px; letter-spacing:-5px;  text-shadow: -1px 0 #fff, 0 1px #fff, 1px 0 #e77772, 0 -1px #fff; color:#d9a795;">Prénom P² NOM,</div><table><td><div style="width:200px; height:300px;"><div style="width:200px; height:250px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LjBGQ.png); border-bottom:10px solid #f2f2f2;"> <div style="padding-top:210px; font-family:times new roman; font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:42px; letter-spacing:-5px;  text-shadow: -1px 0 #fff, 0 1px #fff, 1px 0 #e77772, 0 -1px #fff; color:#d9a795;">it's only a crime,</div></div><Div style="border-bottom:1px dashed #b45871"> </div><div style="border-bottom:4px solid #c5aeb4;"></div><div style="font-family:courier new; font-size:10px; color:black; line-height:.9;  text-shadow: -1px 0 #fff, 0 1px #fff, 1px 0 #fff, 0 -1px #fff; text-align:justify; border-top:1px dotted #000; text-transform:uppercase;">it's only a crime if get caught. only if i, if i get caught. it's only a line if it gets bought.</div></div></td><td><div style="width:240px; height:295px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; color:#000; line-height:.9;">omg. okay. so. this is charlotte. plz call her that. if you're jasmine or a close friend (AHAHHAHAHA) or family. maybe you can call her charlie. /maybe./ she is like. fierce. and fabulous. okay. so her family is like pretty fucked up. she has a little brother and a dad. her dad is a hollywood movie director who keeps marrying all of these bimbo actresses. her mom is a bigshot lawyer in san diego. charlie here grew up with her dad, mainly, but she's closer to her mom. she's like. idk. she's rich and she lives like it, i guess you could say? she's extremely materialistic. if it doesn't have a designer label she won't even let her dog (WHO IS A TEACUP MALTIPOO MIGHT I ADD HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!) pee on it. so. uhm. okay. what else. think mickey thing. charlie is like. very selfish. she wants everything to be hers. she's also kind of really. attention seeking. she wants to be famous. she used to be famous (at least. within her school. and hey, fame is fame,right?), but then her ex step monster made her move to new york for a boarding school and bye bye fame and hello hell!!1!11! at first charlie hated it here. but eh. it isn't that bad anymore. she has jas now, so ;3 but yes. she is. shellfish. and greedy, i guess. xD and uhm. she tends to come off as like. a major bitch. omg. but she's like.. not? she doesn't dish out compliments much, and don't ask for them unless you're looking to be slapped. she hates people who fish for compliments/sympathy. don't ask for the truth unless you want her full opinion. she's loud and she's like. idk. proud?? she has an opinion on everything and yeah. she has a HUGE ego that i'm pretty sure can't be compared (but you can try ;DD) sort of think of blair waldorf from gg? but idk. less bitchy. when you get down to it though... charlie does care. she will pretend she doesn't and apply more lip gloss. but she does. she so does. <b>friends.</b> yes, lots of them!!! LOLOLOL JK. charlie doesn't... get along with people. SHE TRIES TO BE NICE, SHE REALLY DOES. but. sometimes. she just. cant be. xD and she's like. idk. if your ego is as big as hers or bigger. there's a chance you won't really get along.omg. and prepare for like. lots of banter if you are her friend. she has like. high standards for friends. so. yeah. xD <b>enemies</b> ERRRRRRRRRRYONE <b>lovers</b>a lot. well. a lot of past flings. nothing srs. and uhm. idk. she has high standards? and she's like.. a hopeless romantic. but if you're not rich you have no chance with her. js. and. well. omg. i have ideas for this. she needs two lovers. and LOTS of past flings. she's also not afraid to get sexual, either. ;D omg. okay. but like. I MIGHT PUT UP A REQUEST FOR HER LIKE. TWO PLOTS I HAVE GOING ON. but. omg. yes. i think thats it?? sex her up C:</div></td>

</table></div></div></div></div>

<div style="width:400px; text-align:center; font-family:arial narrow; font-size:8px; color:#000; letter-spacing:3px"><a href="http://forums.athousandfireflies.com/index.php?showuser=6827">MICKEY AT ATF ♥'S ME</a></div></center>
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Code pour Lien - N°07
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1